SHS Robotics Open House!
We, the Robototes, are outraged by institutional racism against the black community in our country. We feel it is our obligation to fight to end racism and the injustices it brings. We will not stay silent.
To learn more about how we are working to promote equity and inclusivity on our team, you can visit our Equity Initative page.
Who are we?
To provide all members with the opportunity to grow and learn as leaders, learners and innovators, all while growing interest in STEM in our community.
What do we do?
Here are a couple photos of build season, outreach events and just to help you get a feel of our team!
As well as our past sponsors
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Help support our team!
To ensure your donation goes directly to our team, please follow these steps:
1. Go to https://touchbase.bsd405.org/
2. At the top of the screen, click "Donations"
3. Enter in "Sammamish High School" and "Donation - ASB Robotics Club"
4. In the memo box, type "FRC" and any other circumstances
5. Enter the amount you wish to donate, then checkout
6. Accept the sincere thanks from Team 2412!
All donations are tax deductible.