Help support our team!
We are asking for donations to go directly to the Team by following these steps:
- If you do not have a student in the Bellevue School District you may create a guest login here: https://touchbase.bsd405.org/signup.aspx
- Once you have an account, log in at https://touchbase.bsd405.org/
- Click on "Items At All Schools"
- Choose "High School", then "Sammamish High School", then "Donations"
- Enter the amount you wish to donate, then checkout
- Accept the sincere thanks from Team 2412!
All donations are tax deductible.
Introducing our 2019 robot: Raven
Raven can place cargo and hatches on the cargo ship and all 3 levels as well as climb to any HAB level.
- 8-wheel tank drive powered by 6 NEOs
- Shifting drive base gearbox for high speed and power
- Dual-purpose intake can pick up both hatch panels and cargo off the ground
- Lift system uses 2 NEO motors to lift intake
- Climber uses rail deployment system and linear actuators to climb to any HAB Level
- Onboard vision guidance allows for fast and accurate semi-automated game piece placement
- USB Camera gives drive team view of field during sandstorm and teleoperated mode
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors, we have been able to afford a robot year after year. Without these sponsors, our team would not exist.