Latest Video: 2412 Kickoff 2020 Recap
Check out our YouTube Channel where we post updates about our season/team. Be sure to like and subscribe!!
This year, our team will be hosting our second annual Summer Camp for kids entering grades 3 through 8. We will be teaching students about STEM through a mini robotics competition!
To provide all members with the opportunity to grow and learn as leaders, learners and innovators, all while growing interest in STEM in our community.
What do we do?
Here are a couple photos of build season, events and just our feel of our team!
Thank you to our sponsors!
As well as our past sponsors
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Help support our team!
To ensure your donation goes directly to our team, please follow these steps:
1. Go to https://touchbase.bsd405.org/
2. At the top of the screen, click "Donations"
3. Enter in "Sammamish High School" and "Donation - ASB Robotics Club"
4. In the memo box, type "FRC" and any other circumstances
5. Enter the amount you wish to donate, then checkout
6. Accept the sincere thanks from Team 2412!
All donations are tax deductible.